When will I get my W2; Can I access it online?
HealthCare Scouts will be mailing out all W2s by 1/31/217.. Please review your address information on Paycor. Your W2 can be accessed online on the Paycor website the week of Feb 1. You can download the Paycor app to access your information from your mobile device.
How do I view my W2 on Paycor?
1. Log into your Paycor account.
2. Under the Payroll tab, select “My Info.”
3. On the left hand side of the screen, under “Compensation,” select “Compensation History.”
4. Click on Tax Documents.
5. Select the W2 Document link to open a PDF version of your W2.
How do I update my mailing address?
Please log into the Paycor site to make the necessary changes. If you have not already registered to access Paycor, you will need to register. For directions on how to register, see the information below.
No longer an active HealthCare Scouts employee and need to update your address?
If you are no longer an active HealthCare Scouts employee, please send an email to W2help@healthcarescouts.com with “Address Change” in the subject line. Please include your date of birth, last 4 digits of your Social Security, and the name used during the time of employment along with the updated address in the body of the email.
How do I register at the Paycor website?
1. Visit https://enterprise.paycor.com/Accounts/UserRegistration/Register
2. Enter your last name and access code: 82237.
3. You may be asked to enter your Social Security Number and Date of Birth.
4. Enter a user name, email address, and password.
5. You will receive an email containing a verification code. Enter the verification code when prompted to complete your registration.
Forgot your user name or password?
1. Visit www.paycor.com.
2. Click on the “Forgot your username?” or “Forgot your password?” link.
3. Enter your email address.
4. You will receive an email with directions on how to reset your username or password.
5. Follow the directions to reset your username or password information.
Who do I contact with questions about my W2?
After January 31, 2017, questions must be emailed to email@example.com. The email must include your date of birth, last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, and your full name at the time of employment. Requests for reissues will not be accepted until February 15th, 2017.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your recruiter.